The Optima has undergone an evolution. The good looks that we all know still remain, however it is now available with a potent turbocharged engine.
Optima GT Turbo
The Optima GT Turbo brings sportiness and performance to the range. It's not just mechanical changes, either. On the outside, you'll find a deeply scalloped rear diffuser, LED lighting at the rear and a sportier front bumper to complement its powerful 180 kW engine.
Instantly, you'll notice the heritage of award-winning design throughout the Optima GT. A bolder, wider interpretation of Kia's signature Tiger-nose grille can be found leading its design. A sharp, modern roofline follows suit across the top of the car, resulting in a sporty, yet stylish profile.
Only the finest materials have been used throughout the interior of the Kia Optima range from extended use of soft touch materials throughout the cabin and Sports "Tubular" Seats on the GT model.
You'll also find high-quality technologies as standard. Blind Spot Detection, Advanced Smart Cruise Control, Autonomous Emergency Braking1 and a 10-speaker Harman/Kardon® sound system in the Optima GT Model.
Inside the GT model, you'll find genuine Aluminium gracing the lower centre console. There's also heated and ventilated seats, a heated steering wheel and Wireless Phone Charging* on GT Models.
*Phone device must be wireless charging compatible
The chassis of the all new Optima has been engineered for a smoother ride and more responsive handling through the road's twists and turns.
Advanced Material Construction
Thanks to smarter use of cutting-edge metals and adhesives at critical points of the vehicle chassis, the Kia Optima surrounds you with a lightweight yet strengthened cage—setting a new standard for occupant safety.
Choice of Grades - Key Features
- Rear view camera with In-audio screen display & dynamic parking guidelines
- AEB1 (Autonomous Emergency Braking)
- LDWS (Lane Departure Warning System)
- LED daytime running lights (DRL)
- Paddle shifters
- Satellite navigation multimedia system with traffic information (SUNA™)
- 17" Alloy wheels with 215/55 R17 Continental Conti Premium Contact 5 tyres
- BSD (Blind Spot Detection), LCA (Lane Change Assist) & RCTA (Rear Cross Traffic Alert)
- Sports ‘Tubular’ leather appointed2 seats with contrast stitching & GT logo
- Panoramic sunroof
- Ventilated & heated front seats
- Wireless phone charging (Qi)^
- 10 speaker premium sound system - harman/kardon® brand (6 speakers, 2 tweeters, centre speaker & subwoofer all powered by an external amplifier)
- Smart boot auto release
- 18" Alloy wheels with 235/45 R18 Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres
Take me for a spinTake a Test Drive
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
- 1Safety technologies are supplemental systems and do not replace the need for the driver to exercise care and attention.
- 2Leather appointed seats may comprise of genuine leather, polyurethane and other man-made materials or a combination thereof.
- ^Wireless charging compatible with phones featuring Qi technology or adapter.
- Kia's Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer's standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 7 years).Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found atwww.kia.com/au