Brand New Design that's Good to Go
Designed in collaboration at Kia’s design centre in Korea and Germany, the All New Kia Picanto has been redesigned with a bold and all new look with a sportier feel. With a sporty and bold design that seamlessly blends into the dynamic lines and contours, the All New Picanto will allow you to zip around the city with ease.
Good to Go with Style
The bold, sculpted curves and sleek modern lines with a choice of 8 colours ensures the All New Kia Picanto stands out from the crowd.
Stylish Interior that’s Good to Go
The interior of the All New Picanto has been redesigned, offering greater space, ambience and a new floating 7 inch touchscreen infotainment system.
Good to Go with Connectivity
With Apple CarPlayTM# and Android AutoTM~ connectivity standard across the range, you’ll have the convenience of staying connected while having your eyes on the road.
Good to Go with easier parking
Parking is now easier with the All New Kia Picanto. Rear parking sensors and rear view camera with dynamic parking guidelines are standard across the range, ensuring you will get in those tight parking spots.
62kW Petrol Engine
An efficient and proven Kappa 1.25 litre 4 cylinder engine with 62kW of power.
The All New Picanto comes with 44% Advanced High Strength Steel (AHSS). The increased rigidity of its reinforced chassis provides safety, improves stability, handling and lowers Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH) levels.
Take me for a spinTake a Test Drive
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
- #Apple CarPlayTM connectivity requires compatible iOS device. See apple.com.au for more details. Apple CarPlayTM is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- ~Android AutoTM connectivity requires compatible Android device. See android.com/intl/en_au/ for more details. Android AutoTM is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- ^Not all mobile phones will be compatible with the vehicle's Bluetooth® system. Bluetooth® is a registered a trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc.
- Kia's Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer's standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 7 years).Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com/au