A Bold Exterior
The ExteRIOr of the award winning All New Rio was designed out of Frankfurt, Germany by Kia's Chief Design Officer Peter Schreyer and has bold fresh look which includes our Signature “Tiger nose” Grille.
A Hot Posterior
The rear of the All New Rio is mature and premium in its look. Standard rear camera across the range is neatly integrated under the KIA badge.
A Side Glance
The side profile of the All New Rio is more aerodynamic.
A redesigned C-Pillar reduces blind spots and improves rear visibility.
A Lush Interior
The interior has a premium feel and more space. The upper dash is connected to the upper door trim and designed to create a 3 dimensional fascia, the lower dash creates more space.
SLi model shown.
Simply connect your compatible mobile phone with the appropriate cable to the 7 inch floating touchscreen via Apple CarPlay™† or Android Auto™‡, available across the range.
The All New Rio is larger in leg room and shoulder room, giving you space where you need it most.
SLi model shown.
Step inside the feature packed Rio
The All New Rio comes refreshed with brand new features.
SLi model shown.
Tuned For Australian Conditions
The All New Rio has been tuned to suit all types of roads. From the country to the city. All roads lead to a great handling car.
Standard across the range is the Kappa 1.4L MPI engine; reliable, economical and robust for all round drivability. 4-speed automatic transmission is available across the range, with the option of 6-speed manual for S models.
The All New Rio comes with more Advanced High Strength Steel (AHSS) than ever. The increased rigidity of its reinforced chassis not only provide greater safety through heightened collision performance, but also improves stability, handling and Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH) levels.
Choice of Grades - Key Features
- Apple CarPlay™† and Android Auto™ ‡
- 7 inch floating touchscreen
- Rear view camera with dynamic parking guidelines
- Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Aero blade wipers
- 15" Alloy wheels
- Satellite navigation with traffic information (SUNA™)
- DAB+ digital radio
- Cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls
- Premium steering wheel & gear shifter
- Projector front fog lights
- 16" Alloy wheels
- Electric Sunroof
- Electrochromatic rear view mirror (auto dimming)
- Rain sensing front wipers
- Premium interior trim & seats
- Climate control air-conditioning
- Alloy sports pedals
Take me for a spinTake a Test Drive
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
- 1*Kia's Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer's standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 7 years).Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com/au
- Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc. Not all mobile phones will be compatible with vehicle's Bluetooth® system.
- †Apple CarPlay™ connectivity requires compatible iOS device. See apple.com.au for more details. Apple CarPlay™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- ‡Android Auto™ connectivity requires compatible Android device. See android.com/intl/en_au/ for more details. Android Auto™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.